By Performance Research Associates, Visit Amazon's Ann Thomas Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Ann Thomas, , Jill Applegate
Contemporary clients wish provider that's swifter, higher, more affordable. yet how can corporations make sure that they're ready to fulfill that problem? the appropriate addition to best-selling writer Ron Zemke's "Knock Your Socks Off Service[registered]" booklet sequence, "101 actions for providing Knock Your Socks Off provider" presents readers with useful instruments to assist meet their shoppers' wishes. This set of strong routines teaches customer support managers and staff worthwhile how you can support their companies supply world-class provider and is helping them create an motion plan for development. This name is written within the related obtainable and funny type that made this sequence a vintage. Divided into 20-30 minute actions, this worthy advisor can assist all readers enhance their provider and wow their shoppers.
Read or Download 101 Activities for Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Service (Knock Your Socks Off Series) PDF
Best training books
Modern employee is empowered and clever, and not are you able to count on overbearing, high-pressure administration strategies to enhance functionality. within the smooth office, managers are researching that they need to paintings in partnership with their staff, offering them with the instruments they want for fulfillment by means of first choosing precisely what these instruments are.
Studying international company calls for leaders and executives to appreciate the variations inside nations in addition to among them. Drawing at the authors' years of hands-on event, international variety: profitable buyers and interesting staff inside international Markets explores each one state intensive, with specific consciousness paid to cultures-within-cultures and proposals for constructing staff and figuring out neighborhood industry possibilities.
"For those that imagine on-line studying cannot be really interactive, Patti Shank and her colleagues basically demonstrate--in countless numbers of examples--that it will probably. the true lesson within the on-line studying thought publication is that know-how does not construct interactive studying; inventive considering and stable, good educational layout does.
Education members research and continue extra through pertaining to classes to their very own on-the-job reviews. by utilizing the ideas of 'action studying' of their lesson layout and presentation, running shoes can make sure that inexperienced persons take in fabric deeply, in a fashion that allows them to instantly use it of their jobs to get genuine, measurable effects.
- Effective Group Coaching: Tried and Tested Tools and Resources for Optimum Coaching Results
- TLC at Work: Training, Leading, Coaching All Types for Star Performance
- Facilitating Training Groups: A Guide to Leadership and Verbal Intervention Skills
- Learning At Work: How to Support Individual and Organizational Learning
- Transferring Learning to Behavior: Using the Four Levels to Improve Performance
- Practical dog training, or, Training vs. breaking
Extra info for 101 Activities for Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Service (Knock Your Socks Off Series)
This same process may be completed at a department or functional level, but should represent a broader application of the factors. (Note: Change the phrase to “The customer will experience my work group as _______________________________________ when. . ”) 2. The exercise also may be done from the perspective of either internal or external customers. Simply clarify that difference when setting up the activity. org/go/101ActDKYSOS • © 2009 AMACOM, a division of American Management Association. ___________________________________________________________.
6. If there is a doubt about the relevance or demonstration of a factor from an example, ask the group to react and respond. Or, if an example is not specific enough, ask the group to provide more details for the example. 7. Ask participants what awareness they have gained from applying the RATER factors to their work. Primary Application Identify how to demonstrate each RATER factor based on the work you do. Think about specific behaviors you could use or activities you could initiate. • Reliability: The customer will know that I am reliable when I _________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________.
3. Ask participants to give examples of businesses that are inconsistent in delivering a product or service. 4. Discuss how these latter businesses (#3 above) elicit responses that are different from those of the customers of the former set of companies 21 22 Section One • The Fundamentals of Knock Your Socks Off Service (#1 above). ” 5. Ask participants to think about the value of repeat business and how that helps build a relationship between a company and its customers. ” 6. Transfer this type of thinking to your own company and what your customers experience when they do business with you.
101 Activities for Delivering Knock Your Socks Off Service (Knock Your Socks Off Series) by Performance Research Associates, Visit Amazon's Ann Thomas Page, search results, Learn about Author Central, Ann Thomas, , Jill Applegate